Summer is here!
Summer is here...time for barbecues, fireworks, picnics, beach trips, and those lazy hazy days! Here are a few tips we have rounded up to help you stay healthy this summer:
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate~ our bodies need water and in the brutal heat of summer we tend to sweat out more than we take in. Try starting off your morning with 1-2 glasses of water and make sure you are drinking it with every meal. Try adding water fruits like watermelon, cucumber, and strawberries.
- Protect your skin and eyes~ We all know the dangers of going out without sunscreen, but make sure you are using the correct SPF. If you live in sunny Southern Califonia you will want a higher SPF. Let's not forget about your eyes. The sun can wrech havoc on your sensitive eyes so make sure you never go outside without sunglasses. We have some great shades to protect and keep you styleish. Click here to see them all.
- Bored at home and it's to hot to be outside? Head out to a mall, recreational center, libarary, or senior center. All of these places are air conditioned and have tons of things to keep you entertained.
- Are you doing extra driving or going on a trip? Make sure to check your cars fluid levels and test your A/C beforing heading out. This can save you from a hot brake down on the freeway.
- Looking for the best summer produce and some fun? Head out to your local Farmer's Market. Most cities have it once a week and you can find best of your locally grown produce, fun homemade items, and usually a band!
Whatever your plans are this summer remeber to take lots of pictures to relive these great times whenever you want